You can return an item within 30 days of receipt – either by post or by calling into our HQ in Ashbourne.
Items can be replaced, exchanged or refunded as long as the item is in a as sold condition (excluding faulty items), please ensure you keep your paperwork as proof of purchase.
Earrings can be returned but for hygiene reasons, there may be a small cleaning and sterilisation fee.
Unfortunately, personalised items or those made to your specification cannot be refunded unless you have statutory rights to reject the goods.
Returns to our store
Please bring the item and your receipt into our shop in Ashbourne within 30 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the item.
We ask that:
- All returned jewellery must be brand new and unworn
- Jewellery to be returned in its original packaging.
Returns by post
Please follow these rules when returning items by post:
- It must be within 30 days of you receiving the parcel
- Returned jewellery must be in perfect condition, unused and in its original packaging.
- Remember to include your name and address and tell us whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- You are responsible for the return postage – returned goods that arrive damaged or that are lost cannot be refunded or exchanged. Therefore, we recommend getting proof of postage and using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- If you are outside the UK, please consider customs charges for returning items to the UK – unfortunately, we cannot pay these fees for you.
Please also note the following when returning items by post:
- If the item is faulty or if we made an error, we will be happy to refund your postage costs.
- If you have asked for an exchange, we will need to charge postage again when we send out your new product. If it is less expensive than the initial item you bought, we will refund the difference. If it is more expensive, we will contact you to take additional payment.
- If you need to exchange an item for a different ring size, we will need to charge postage again.
Unfortunately, we can’t refund the delivery charge on original orders.
UK customers will be credited within 30 days. Please also note the details listed above for the refund of postage costs.
Damage or customer negligence voids any rights you have to take advantage of our refund or exchange policies. If you return goods to us that are outside of our returns policy and your statutory rights do not apply, we will not refund you. We will return the item to you at your expense. If the item is returned again or you refuse to accept delivery, this will be deemed to be an irreversible instruction for us to dispose of the goods as we see fit without further notice.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For more information please visit: www.adviceguide.org.uk.